easy-on – Protective Coating
easy-on is a revolutionary graffiti prevention coating which alos protects interior and exterior walls from scuffing, marks and stains. Simply brush, roll or spray apply a single clear coat of easy-on over anything you want to protect and the unique easy-on finish will dry to form a tough non-stick barrier capable of resisting all known graffiti media for up to 20 years.
easy-on works in much the same way as a non-stick frying pan – although graffiti and contaminants can initially get purchase on the non-stick easy-on surface they are quickly and easily removed using nothing more than mild and safe cleaning agents. In many cases water is all you will need to produce a perfect result.
The easy-on coatings close knit chemical bonds facilitate shadow free removal without the surface underneath being damaged and its quartz crystal hardness ensures you wont need to reapply this anti graffiti coating once removal has taken place.
easy-on has been tested extensively for your peace of mind and is the only anti graffiti coating in the world to be awarded “True Permanent” status by the National Materials Research Institute in the United Kingdom.
If you need to protect a surface permanently from graffiti attack, then this is the product for you.
- Resists graffiti and protects coatings. Stops absorption of graffiti and enhances other Coated surfaces to provide long term durability.
- Apply to any surface!
- Compatible with clean metals, brick, concrete, tile, mortar, timber, plaster, etc or as a protection over existing coatings.
- One coat – easy application – permanent finish.
- Weathering and UV resistant.
- Up to 22 years protection.
- Stop using harmful chemical removers.
- Graffiti washes away with safe removal products.
As a clear anti graffiti finish or durability coating on virtually any surface. Produces a permanent, easy clean surface. Increases the durability of existing coatings and extends the period required between redecoration. Excellent for high traffic areas such as corridors and stairwells.
The superior hardness and excellent resistance to damage enables the removal of graffiti without harmful aggressive cleaner products. easy-on™ is user friendly and compliant with environmental legislation.
- Coating performance is proportional to the degree of surface preparation. Surface must be clean and dry (<6% moisture), undamaged and free of all contaminants prior to coating. Prepare damaged areas to original surface preparation specifications, feathering edges of any damaged but intact coating system. For optimum application, temperature of the material should be between 10ºC and 20ºC prior to mix and application.
Gradually add total contents of Cure tin into Resin tin and mix thoroughly to a uniform consistency. Apply one thin coat by brush or small roller without diluting. Use a cross-lapping method of application to avoid misses and ensure corners and edges are covered. If the surface is porous do not attempt to cover with one application. Apply a thin coat, leave for 3 – 4 hours to partially reduce porosity, and then apply a second light and even coat.
- Colour: Transparent
- Finish: Sheen
- Substrates: Concrete, tile, mortar, existing coatings, plaster, brick and metals, timber, etc.
- Components: 2 (resin + cure)
- Curing mechanism Chemical reaction between components
- Dry film thickness 25 – 50 microns
- Number of coats 1 (usually)
- Calculated coverage 33 m2 per litre @ 25 microns
- Practical coverage 9 – 33 m2
- Environmental conditions Air temperature 5°C to 50°C
- Surface temperature 5°C to 45°C
- Material temperature 5°C to 40°C
- Relative humidity >40%
- Pot life* 4 hours at 20°C
- Touch dry* 4 hours @ 20°C (@25 microns dft)
- Full chemical cure: 7 days
- Storage life: 12 months in cool, dry place in sealed containers