easy-off Graffiti Remover
easy-off graffiti remover is so effective at dissolving graffiti and lifting tags that removal jobs get done in a fraction of the time. easy-off is 100% non-hazardous and HSE classification free so COSH assessments take seconds and environmental impact is kept to the very minimum.
easy-off comes ready to use straight from the can or can be decanted in to garden or trigger sprays for more efficient application.
Paints, inks and dyes melt when they come in to contact with the powerful easy-off formula so there’s no need to carry dozens of different chemicals. Once dissolved all contaminants are held in suspension ready to be pressure washed or wiped away. easy-off will fit in with your existing cleaning practices and can knock hours of graffiti removal times.
- Non animal tested
- Non hazardous under COSHH & CHIP 11 Regulations
- Fully biodegradable – Environmentally friendly
- Low volatility – Safe to use
- Effective against Spray paints, Permanent markers, felt tip, ball-point pen, etc.
- Water rinseable – permits easy removal
- Low odour – pleasant to use
- Non flammable
- Cost effective – ready to use, concentrated remover
Safe, environmentally friendly, fully biodegradable, non-hazardous and nonflammable. For use on all non porous colourfast surfaces Remover has a pleasant aroma and can be safely used in confined and enclosed areas. Available in plastic drum, can, wipe or pump action spray bottle.
- Remover is used UNDILUTED
- Test small inconspicuous area first
- Spray, brush or wipe over graffiti with Remover
- Leave for 3-4 minutes to allow remover to penetrate graffiti or stain
- On very old graffiti you may need to agitate mthe graffiti with a green nylon pad soaked in remover
- Rinse or wipe over with a clean damp cloth
- Repeat if necessary
- Colour Transparent
- Substrates Non-porous, tile, mortar, existing coatings, brick and metals, etc
- Components 1
- Mechanism Chemical reaction with graffiti or stain
- Dry film thickness n/a
- Number of coats 1 (usually)
- Specific gravity 0.85
- Calculated coverage 4 – 10 m2 per litre
- Allow for application losses, surface irregularities, etc.
- Cleaner: water